An American in Paris

The online journal of several months abroad... in the City of Light. The chronicles, discoveries, anecdotes, and reflections that go with an American's life in the capital of France.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas, United States

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Time Flies When You're Having Fun

Time has been going so slowly this week! I thought it would fly by (just like all the other weeks!), because I didn't get back from St. Manvieu and start work again until Monday afternoon and also because Rose will arrive tomorrow evening (instead of the usual Friday evening arrival). Short week, right? Right... but it doesn't feel like it! Time actually seems to be going slowly! I think it's because I can't wait for "Christmas vacation" (that makes it sound like I'm in school again :)). You know that feeling of barely contained excitement? An inability to concentrate on your work? An ancy feeling in your stomach? Yep, I've got all the symptoms.

Only two more days of work now!! I can't wait!! :D

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your Christmas vacation...

12/21/2006 2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home