An American in Paris

The online journal of several months abroad... in the City of Light. The chronicles, discoveries, anecdotes, and reflections that go with an American's life in the capital of France.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas, United States

Monday, December 11, 2006

Sleep? What's that?

The fact that I have weekends off in no way implies that I am able to catch up on sleep! What a laugh! ;) I am not a morning person. But I have to get up at 7 am just about every day of the week. (That's early for me.) Does this mean I go to bed earlier? No. Especially when my sister is in town, LOL! Let's see... Thursday night, I was in Paris and got to bed at midnight; woke up at 7:15 am. Friday night, Rose and I went into Paris for Mass and a procession in honor of the Immaculate Conception. Went to bed about 1:30 am; got up a little after 8 am. On Saturday night, we went to bed after midnight, I think. Sunday morning, we rose at 8. Last night, we got to bed at 12:30 am and this morning had to rise at 6:40, so Rose could leave for the train station at 7:15...

*yawn*

Theoretically, I am going to go to bed early this week and try to make up some of that lost sleep... we'll see what actually happens!


AHEM! Wake up!

Hey! You mean this post put you to sleep?? Cool, maybe I'll read it tonight and thereby go to sleep at a decent time!

Ciao.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ti capisco.

Anchio non dormo nel fine di settimana. Alorra, su storia e interesante.

La Vita E Bella.

Ciao Bella.

IL Dottore

12/12/2006 3:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home