An American in Paris

The online journal of several months abroad... in the City of Light. The chronicles, discoveries, anecdotes, and reflections that go with an American's life in the capital of France.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas, United States

Thursday, December 07, 2006

House Call

On Tuesday morning, the family doctor actually came to the house and made a house call!! I thought my dad was the only doctor in the world who still did this! :O It was actually neat to be on the "receiving" end for once, instead of always on the "sending" end, watching Dad leave...

3 Comments:

Blogger MrsDoc said...

No kidding! Wow - I can't imagine!!
It's good to know there is still another sane doctor out there!

12/07/2006 8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to see Photo Proof!

12/07/2006 11:32 PM  
Blogger Monnie said...

If I only I had some!

12/12/2006 11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home