An American in Paris

The online journal of several months abroad... in the City of Light. The chronicles, discoveries, anecdotes, and reflections that go with an American's life in the capital of France.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas, United States

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Settling In...

I apologize for not being more frequent with my updates to this blog! I must confess that my days have been busy and my internet rather scarce...
Right now, I still don't have as much time as I would like (perhaps I'll draft a post offline when I can...), but I'm posting a picture so that it can say 1000 words for me! :)

This is the 6-month-old girl (Capucine) that I have the joy of seeing everyday. Isn't she a cutie? :)

À la prochaine, que Dieu vous benisse!

1 Comments:

Blogger Maiella said...

Thanks for the words of encouragement!

The picture you posted is so cute- I know you must be having an absolutely amazing experience as well.

11/30/2006 10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home