An American in Paris

The online journal of several months abroad... in the City of Light. The chronicles, discoveries, anecdotes, and reflections that go with an American's life in the capital of France.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas, United States

Thursday, September 07, 2006

GOOD NEWS

MY LUGGAGE ARRIVED LAST NIGHT!!! YAY!!!

Even better news: (I was up 'til 2 AM putting everything away and) IT ALL FITS!! :D
(Okay, so the place doesn't exactly feel spacious, but hey, I can turn around!)




No, seriously, it all has a place to go and the biggest problem is where to store my suitcases in the meantime... I think they might wind up in the country house of Cabourg...

The not so great news is that I was still hoping to get eight hours of sleep, but promptly at 8 AM the construction crew arrived to continue renovations on the second floor apartment beneath me. *sigh!* It sounded like they were dropping plates onto the courtyard below for the sheer pleasure of hearing the sound of them break... I don't really think that's what they were doing (you never know... they're French after all :P), but it SURE sounded like it! :)

The moral of the story: wait and unpack in the morning. ;)

Pictures coming soon! Stay tuned!

1 Comments:

Blogger MrsDoc said...

Glad you are learning from your experiences!
Love, Mom

9/07/2006 5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home